Shipping & Returns
Halsbrook offers FREE Standard shipping (Ground) for all orders within the continental United States. An additional charge applies for Alaska and Hawaii. Halsbrook does not ship internationally at this time. Other shipping options are available for an additional charge: Standard Plus (Ground shipping with prioritized fulfillment at our warehouse), Expedited (2nd Day Air) and Rush (Next Day Air).
Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we understand delivery issues can occur. Please note that shipping dates provided at checkout are estimates and are subject to change. Shipping times will be determined after your order is processed, your payment method is validated, and at the time your order is shipped. Actual delivery dates are not guaranteed and are subject to factors beyond our control, including delays by the carrier or delivery company, supply chain issues, weather, traffic, and other factors.
At Halsbrook, customer satisfaction is always our top priority. If you are not perfectly satisfied with your purchase, we will happily accept your timely return - of unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise.
We offer free returns for eligible returns that are sent back within 14 days of receiving your merchandise.
- If you send back your return after the 14-day window, a $10 fee will be deducted from your refund. It is at the discretion of Halsbrook whether or not to accept merchandise that is sent back later than 30 days, and additional return fees may apply.
- Items marked “Return Fee Applies” will incur a $10 deduction from your refund. These items will be marked as such on the website prior to your purchase.
- Items marked “FINAL SALE” may not be returned. Final Sale items will be marked as such on the website prior to your purchase.
- Items must be returned new, unused and with all original Halsbrook and Designer garment tags still attached. Any forms of authenticity, such as cards, dust bags, and leather tags must also be included.
- Items must be returned in their original Halsbrook packaging.
- Returns that are damaged, altered, or worn will not be accepted for return. The merchandise will be sent back to the customer unless it has been otherwise approved by Halsbrook.
- All items undergo quality reviews before they are shipped to customers. Should a product be faulty, please contact us immediately. We can offer alternatives such as exchanges or repairs.
- We make every effort to display merchandise as accurately as possible on our website. However, computer monitors vary; we cannot guarantee the accuracy of your monitor’s color display.
- If you are shipping your merchandise to a P.O. Box, a return label will not be provided in your package. Please contact Customer Care at [email protected] and one will be emailed to you.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN:
- Within 14 days of receiving your merchandise, please place items back in the box, attach the UPS return label to the outside of the box and seal your package.
- Please use the return label that was included in the package for your return. Using a return label from a different order will cause delays in processing your return.
- Please remember to write your reason for return on the packing slip and include it in the package.
HOW TO ARRANGE YOUR PACKAGE PICKUP:
- Within 14 days of receiving your merchandise, simply drop off your package at your local UPS facility (www.ups.com). Or, schedule a pickup with UPS by calling 1-800-742-5877.
- We will notify you by email once your return has been received. All successfully returned merchandise will be credited to the original form of payment 7-10 business days after our distribution center receives and processes the merchandise.
If you would like to exchange sizes, please place a new order for the new size and return the size that doesn’t fit.
Requests for price adjustments will only be honored if the merchandise was purchased at full price and if it is marked down within 5 days of the purchase date.
As always, please contact Customer Care by email ([email protected]) or by phone (1-855-448-2332) with any questions about returns, exchanges or price adjustments.