- Our Policy
- Information We Collect
- Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
- Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
- Your Choices
- Links To Other Web Sites
- Other Terms and Conditions
- Accessing Information; Contacting Halsbrook
Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with Halsbrook through the Site, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Halsbrook may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Halsbrook affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Halsbrook Services, Halsbrook often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Halsbrook may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents, business partners and potential investors. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Halsbrook may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Halsbrook is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Halsbrook, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include processing payments, mailing information, maintaining databases, shipping services and marketing services. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Legal Requirements: Halsbrook may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or government request, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Halsbrook, (iii) verify compliance with or enforce our Terms of Service, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
You can use the Site and browse the products without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Halsbrook Services like purchase items or set aside items for later purchase.
Halsbrook takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Halsbrook via the Internet.
You may contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you invite a friend to Halsbrook, you both can share in the rewards!
Offer Valid from March 20, 2013 to August 31, 2013. Earned credits expire within 6 months of date of issue.
- To earn credits, you must refer friends who have not previously made a purchase from Halsbrook.
- Each new customer you refer who clicks on your personal referral link and enters their email on the Halsbrook site will automatically receive a credit for $25 when they make their first purchase of $100 or more (exclusion of shipping, taxes and other promotional codes).
- Once your referred friend makes a purchase and the purchase is shipped, a Halsbrook customer service representative will put a $25 Referral Credit in your account too (please allow approximately 30 days)! In the event your referred friend returns a purchased item and their lifetime ordered value decreases below $100, the referral credit awarded to you may be rescinded.
- There is no limit to the number of new customers you can refer.
- This offer is limited to one referral and email address per friend. Friends who register using multiple accounts or email addresses will be subject to account termination if discovered and the $25 referral credit issued to you and the $25 issued to the new member will be cancelled.
Spending Referral Credits:
- Referral Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase at checkout.
- Referral Credits cannot be applied to previous purchases, and are not redeemable for cash. Offer is not transferable and may not be pooled with other members.
Prohibitions and Cancellation:
- Halsbrook reserves the right to verify and adjust credits at any time prior to or following posting and redemption.
- Halsbrook reserves the right to cancel a referring customer’s referral credit if it determined in its sole discretion that a referring customer has violated these terms, including through any fraudulent or misleading referral activity (for example, by referring fake people to Halsbrook, using false names, using multiple identities, email accounts or email addresses, impersonating another person or otherwise providing false or misleading information).
- This referral program is subject to modification, suspension or termination at anytime without notice in Halsbrook’s sole discretion.